Massage Therapy -
Therapeutic Massage - Call toSchedule an Appointment
Yun Xiao, LMT
- Available on Saturday's, times vary. Call to schedule an appointment.
- We recommend massage in combination with your chiropractic care. While chiropractic focuses on the relationship between the spine and its impact on the nervous system, massage focuses on the 650 muscles of the body. Both disciplines work together to help keep the body in proper alignment, balance and function.
Retraining Your Spine
- Long-standing spinal problems are accompanied by ingrained muscle patterns. Muscle spasms and scar tissue are often involved. By augmenting your chiropractic care with massage therapy, these muscle and soft tissue problems can be addressed. This can help speed your recovery and enhance the retraining of your spine.
- There are many different kinds of massage. It can enhance your vitality and sense of well-being. Massage has been shown to:
- Reduce the development of muscular patterning
- Improve posture and re-balance your body/mind
- Relieve pain in your muscles and joints
- Ease constipation, gas and heartburn
- Promote general relaxation
- Stimulate intestinal movement
- Eliminate excess fluid retention